California Type R

94hondaintegra

hey i just purchased a 94 integra 2 door manual with a California type r front end conversion and was wondering what peoples opinion was on that style of type r?:???:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
hey i just purchased a 94 integra 2 door manual with a California type r front end conversion and was wondering what peoples opinion was on that style of type r?:???:
Ew! Why did Cali get stuck with that name? lol Had to Google to find out what it was.

^If that's a California Type-R front, I don't like it. :twocents:

P.S. Moving this thread to the Exterior/Bodykit section.

JDMasfck

It's called the because it became popular back before you could get the JDM front conversions. They were very pricey so the next best thing was to do this. Back when they became popular in the late 90's they just took a stock integra bumper and molded TL lights into them.. You have to remember back then the integra was still being made and about impossible to get parts for them here without paying out the a s s.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
It would be so bad if the grille wasn't so big.

92gsrboy

My boy used to have that front but without that dumb opening between the headlights back in 1997

XjoEnX

True what jdm said. It was the only easy conversion to do back then that made a bold statement. I can still see it looking good if the body work is matching along with it. I used to want this conversion in high school.

OnePointEight

v(^_^)z
It's called innovation. Because when you were in elementary school playing with pokemon, individuals were coming up with good shit. The same good shit you go online and try to copy, it had to come from somewhere right?

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
They used that in an autozone commercial back in the early 2000s. I never could figure out what it was till I first saw this conversion on the forums.

Sent from my EVO with tapatalk.