Call me blonde but...

SxySlammedTeggy

I took my windshield wipers off awhile ago and now for the life of me i cant remember which one goes on which side! lol...so my question is... is it the long one on the drivers side or the short on on the drivers side????? haha i feel dumb but thats ok...thanks guys! :oops:

SOME ONE FIX OOPS FACE!

SxySlammedTeggy

haha yeah on the g3s one is longer and one is shorter... i shoulda looked and remembered what side they were on but im not that bright lol

SxySlammedTeggy

i tried that and i still couldnt figure out the right way haha... i tell you what im really helpin out that dumb blonde thing lol :lol:

Stafford

I went out and looked at my DA.....

They look the same. I took them off, they button hooked me putting them back on...I think it was a secret plan they had to piss me off.

SxySlammedTeggy

hahaha your funny... ya on DA's i think they are really close to the same but on mine there is like a 2 inch difference and its PISSING ME OFF! lol i get frustrated just looking at them lol

SxySlammedTeggy

well i wouldnt but the weather decided to be gay and rain last night and it looks like its gonna rain again so i do need them smarty pants haha :cool: