Cam gears Amazon or Ebay?

montesgerar

montesgerar
Hi. I been searching for the right cam gears for my 97 integra b18 in ebay and amazon im kind of new with these type od engines. There are a bunch of brands and colors. Which brand or which camgears should work better for my stock engine???????? ( not more of $150 please):???::???::???:

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
stock ones. are you going to be degreeing your cams? probably not. is it just for show? if so, are you going to remove your timing belt cover and do a moon cut so you can ACTUALLY see them? if so, and its your DD, STRONGLY reconsider, last thin you need is for a pebble to fling up in your engine bay on the way to work and cause your belt to jump a tooth or to cause it to bite and start tearing and then have it snap

Ganyon

If it ain't name brand, it ain't worth getting.

neffTeggy

Dont wanna jack thread but do you have to tune after or anything?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
fixed the link for you.
i suggest AEM, BUDDY CLUB, SKUNK2 etc what cams do you have i suggest matching the brands together

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
This'd^ I also suggest you stop shopping in eBay for cheap parts. Cars aren't a cheap hobby, go knit if you don't want to fork over the cash do it right, better to do it good and pay up the first time then have to pay through the nose to fix the problem your cheap parts caused

Kyle

This'd^ I also suggest you stop shopping in eBay for cheap parts. Cars aren't a cheap hobby, go knit if you don't want to fork over the cash do it right, better to do it good and pay up the first time then have to pay through the nose to fix the problem your cheap parts caused

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
This guy is like Integra God!! ... trust me just take the advice
Some say that his genitals are on upside down, and that if he could be bothered he could disassemble and reassemble a Honda in 43 seconds. All we know is that he's not The Stig, but he is The Stigs' Integra driving cousin!