Cam shaft plastic cap still leak oil after new oem replacement, why??

2Quick

Pictures wil be up soon after I get to be on my pc.

I bought a new plastic cam shaft To replace the on that is leaking. I took old one out with flat head driver and pop new one in but after driving it still leak out a Lil

teggyboi59

95teggy
Did u put silicone to the new kap when u put it on? ??

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
I have one like Cole's...no leaks and it looks sexy ;)

dlo253

I make custom billet aluminum ones. REAL billet, on CNC machines.....PM if interested. $10+shipping.

Prozon

Kris
Hey Dillon, you should drive one to my house. Hell, you can come to the party next month. Free booze in exchange for a billet aluminum cam cap. Lol.

dlo253

Haha, perhaps.. Party eh? Fill me in sir! Haha if not you can come up to my neck of the woods.

2Quick

this is a b18b1 ls integra. i recently checked it again and its getting pretty bad to whre it dripped on the tranny.

and wow db7, is that an aftermarket ones? cant find it on ebay. never knew that or else i wouldnt buy a damn OEM one. and you are correct, im going to try putting black gasket silicon once i remove it, hope i dont break it!

Last edited:

RoachGSR

Spend the 15 bucks for an afetrmarket one blox, skunk2,BWR all make em for cheap. It won't leak again. Plus its a little bit of color to the bay. Before I did I took a o ring they use to seal up the dizzy and put it on in replace of the old dried up one, bam no leak