Camaros <3

AmberLynne

Went shopping earlier and I saw two new cameros in the back of the parking lot so I thought I'd share.:D

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
those are PURE SEX! its unfortunate i hear they handle like bricks in anything other than a straight line. ill have one one day :D who doesnt want a car that comes stock with 450 hp & lb/ft of torque stock? :p

rockadilla

thats right.
:hitit: Lol the new camaros are probably THE ONLY DOMESTIC car that I want that isn't 30+ yrs old

rockadilla

thats right.
Disappointed in how the challenger turned out.... :(

It looks badass, but I've heard its a pos hahaha of course u like the challenger cuz its a dodge lol :smackself hahahaha

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
nah. I think it looks better out of the 3 cars that compainies tried to make look like the classics.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
I think they did the best job in making it look original, followed by the mustang and then the camaro. But its not like i car, i cant afford either one

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i dont think i agree... the challenger is like twice the size of ther original... yeah the body lines are the closest... btu atleat chevy and for put some design work into make it modern and retro at the same time

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Lol like I said it LOOKS badass!! But performance wise its lacking imo.... :what:
How do you figure? the SS and the SRT have almost the same track times, so wouldnt that mean both cars are lacking?

the mustang cobra is the only one of the 3 that is purley a monster.

rockadilla

thats right.
I think they did the best job in making it look original, followed by the mustang and then the camaro. But its not like i car, i cant afford either one
^
I don't really like the new mustang... I've never really liked a mustang since the 70s haha