Camber KIT Front and rear?

WDEDMON1

Ok so my next mod for the Teg is gonna be a camber kit, New front calipers(both sides) with rotors. Well what I wanted to ask was if I buy the front camber kit, do I need the rear as well? Also, do they just mount up to the upper control arms? I should mention that my front tires are the only ones wearing from the camber. The inside of the tires goes every few months. Also I can see where they are tilted out at the bottom. How hard is this install? Thanks yall for the help. You bet Imma post pics when I do all this(prolly next week when I get some mo bread).:lol:

92gsrboy

id go with a skunk 2 front camber kit....it replaces the whole upper control arm...not hard at all to install either

jznsn2u

Ok so my next mod for the Teg is gonna be a camber kit, New front calipers(both sides) with rotors. Well what I wanted to ask was if I buy the front camber kit, do I need the rear as well? Also, do they just mount up to the upper control arms? I should mention that my front tires are the only ones wearing from the camber. The inside of the tires goes every few months. Also I can see where they are tilted out at the bottom. How hard is this install? Thanks yall for the help. You bet Imma post pics when I do all this(prolly next week when I get some mo bread).:lol:
How low are you? What tires/rims do you have? What kind of camber kit do you have right now?

id go with a skunk 2 front camber kit....it replaces the whole upper control arm...not hard at all to install either
:thumbs up

That's what I have,

WDEDMON1

I got 16's with low profile tires. 205/40/16. Im 2.5-3.5 inches off the ground and I dont believe I have a camber kit on it right now. My front tires look like this /--\ lol if ur looking at the front. Little bit less of an angle but its pretty bad. I'm planning on putting some tocikos on it soon tho(within the next month or two) with some tein springs.

navysailor956

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that SKunk2 is the only company that makes a front camber kit for your your DA. They dont make that many, so when they do make them, they go fast, I been waiting 4 a couple of months now to get one, but they're on backorder like a mofo. Sucks, i know.

navysailor956

Oh, and the 89-91 civic camber kit will work from what I was told by Jay Jay, but it will add some caster.

Last edited:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Oh, and the 89-91 civic camber kit will work from what I was told by Jay Jay, but it will add some caster.
Jay Jay is right. If you don't need that much adjustment try the anchor bolt kits.

No company makes a specific kit for the G2 teg, yet.

Think Rhino did, but they were junk.