camber kit?

jayyjayy88

also, would the left side being bent cause the right side to be border line off as well? Looks like the right side barely cleared into green.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
caster is the wheel being pushed forwards or backwards. the other side may be slightly bent as well unless your entire car is a little crooked.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
If you are sure none of your front suspension is damaged/bent i would take it to a body shop and see if when you got in an accident that your frame didnt shift. A good body shop will have a machine that will tell if its been hit or not. Your alignment figures make me want to think something is bent, because its similar to mine. My caster is off because i have a bent LCA. I would also check to see if the camber plates are indeed maxed out.

jayyjayy88

If you are sure none of your front suspension is damaged/bent i would take it to a body shop and see if when you got in an accident that your frame didnt shift. A good body shop will have a machine that will tell if its been hit or not. Your alignment figures make me want to think something is bent, because its similar to mine. My caster is off because i have a bent LCA. I would also check to see if the camber plates are indeed maxed out.
To be honest with you, I am not sure in regards to my suspension. I bought the car when it was lowered already. I don't even know what kind of springs I have. That was my next question once I solved this issue. Does anyone know of a good body shop in the inland empire ? I live in socal. I'll look one up but just wondering if anyone can recommend one.
I wanted to see what kind of springs and shocks I
Had and when it would be a good time to replace them