Camera or Car?

00GSteg

I am thinking about buying a DSLR and I was looking at the Pentax K2000. Do you think I should buy the camera or spend the money on various things for my car? I was also wondering what some of our camera enthusists think about the K2000.

mirrorimg

Do things to the car, like what? I would get the camera unless theres some must have upgrade/fix that you need to take care of. Like if its between boost or camera, I would boost it. But if its between sweet camera or a new wing, I would do the camera.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
camera...because if you get new parts for your car and don't have a cam to take pics of 'em, these guys will hound you. lol if it's something important for the car, i'd get that taken car of first, though.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
camera...because if you get new parts for your car and don't have a cam to take pics of 'em, these guys will hound you. lol if it's something important for the car, i'd get that taken car of first, though.
oh yes ricky is about to kill me for pictures of the wheels on the car :cry:

00GSteg

My car does not need anything important. Things I would do with the money that I would use to buy the camera would be like tint my windows, new shift knob, etc. I was sort of thinking about getting the camera to pick up a new hobby to do while I am saving dreams like an engine build.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i say get the camera. you can always pick up those things for your car later.

cvc7chris

Hustler
the camera isn't that expensive. plus pentax? never really heard of that brand.i'd just get a sony/canon/nikon dlsr if your gonna get a DLSR..

get a sony h50 and u'll still have money left for the car. only cost around $300 tops. but it's not DLSR, still digital but takes great pics!
i got one =]

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
You've never heard of pentax? dude! lol they used to be a top line company my dad gave me about $1000 of equipment for a non digital pentax camera its fun!!

but still even though i have a Nikon i say get a canon lol!! they are more reliable from my experience!

cvc7chris

Hustler
You've never heard of pentax? dude! lol they used to be a top line company my dad gave me about $1000 of equipment for a non digital pentax camera its fun!!

but still even though i have a Nikon i say get a canon lol!! they are more reliable from my experience!
i have, it's just not that well known and none of the photography class teachers talked about it...always sony/canon/nikon lol..