CAMS interchange

93tegger

read it again...

inline V6

remember... this thread didn't turn to shit until you claimed how you have massive amounts of torque and how you're faster than any honda....

PWND BITCH ASS

The first E36 M3 to be imported to the United States was the 1995 model, which received a 3.0 L 24-valve DOHC inline-six engine with 240 bhp (179 kW; 243 PS) and 305 N·m (225 lb·ft) (S50B30US), a different suspension and a 0-60 mph (97 km/h) time in about 6 seconds. It was available with 5-speed manual and automatic transmissions.

AND EVEN WIKIPEDIA PROVED IT!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

tilegend

you even failed to read what you quoted...

PWND BITCH ASS

The first E36 M3 to be imported to the United States was the 1995 model, which received a 3.0 L 24-valve DOHC inline-six engine with 240 bhp (179 kW; 243 PS) and 305 N·m (225 lb·ft) (S50B30US), a different suspension and a 0-60 mph (97 km/h) time in about 6 seconds. It was available with 5-speed manual and automatic transmissions.

AND EVEN WIKIPEDIA PROVED IT!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

tilegend

i'll leave the explaining to you... really how do you have an inline six motor in "V" configuration?

93tegger

yeah but the difference between inline/straight 6 and V6 is substantial..

just GTFO

doesnt change the fact i own one, and you dont.

ill post pics in the next couple days, all 3 cars....

93tegger

good... it'll give you time to brush up on your photoshop skills.
impossible, never seen a laguna seca m3 convertible with e46 m3 rims besides mine, in the polish not chrome. impossible to photoshop, especially seeing how i dont have photo shop.... but ok

mirrorimg

This thread is getting out of hand. You guys are sword fighting with your dicks. Nobody wins in this situation. Just end it.

hondaproof

hondaproof
guys,the same goes for stupid people as it does crazy people.crazy people dont know theyr crazy.this fucking guy will be in this thread talking shit about his hemi honda long after everyone of us has left.he's buffing his chump ego.