Can anybody guess what car this is?

Chadillac

My Integra is my DD, but this is my car for the weekends. If anybody can guess what it is, I'll be VERY impressed.

Here's the first teaser pic:

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
wtf is that thing doing in a car show with a stock mustang, t-bird & rock-crawler jeeps? Lol

Chadillac

wtf is that thing doing in a car show with a stock mustang, t-bird & rock-crawler jeeps? Lol
There were all sorts of cars there. You'll also notice a Can-Am parked right next to me. There was also a street legal dune buggy with a fiberglass tub. However, in Idaho you'll find that 99% of the car shows are either muscle cars or trucks/jeeps.

Chadillac

Ok.. Then what is it?
It's called a Superlite Roadster. I was just wondering if anyone here had seen one before.

A company called RCR in Detroit builds them. They're similar to the Atom, but about 1/4 the price. They're built to use the K20a, SRT-4, or 4G63T engine. They're might also be plans to use a GM LSx.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
It's called a Superlite Roadster. I was just wondering if anyone here had seen one before.

A company called RCR in Detroit builds them. They're similar to the Atom, but about 1/4 the price. They're built to use the K20a, SRT-4, or 4G63T engine. They're might also be plans to use a GM LSx.
Cool. Never heard of them before.