Can anybody guess what car this is?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Well, it's definately not a cruising car. The molds for the seats were actually taken from a Porsche racecar. There is absolutely no sliding around in these seats.
I'm pretty sure there isn't any play in the seats, but there's not cushion/padding.

There is only one purpose for this car and that is speed. You'd be amazed how well a K20a Type-R engine pushes around 1200 pounds.
Is the K20A stock? Or is it supercharged/turbocharged?

Chadillac

Is the K20A stock? Or is it supercharged/turbocharged?
Currently it's stock. Well, besides I/H/E. I'll probably be driving it this way for a while. I'm also hopefully getting K-Pro soon. When I do go F/I, I'll go with a Kraftwerks supercharger on low boost.

Anything over 300-350whp in this would just be suicide.

Last edited:

Ballerin1

It almost looks like those 3wheeler things. The ones with 2wheels in the front and 1 in the back. Rob has one from Rob&Big.

Chadillac

It almost looks like those 3wheeler things. The ones with 2wheels in the front and 1 in the back. Rob has one from Rob&Big.
Are you talking about the Can-Am? There's actually one right next to it on the first picture. I think they're pretty cool.

heykosal

Angkorian
It's called a Superlite Roadster. I was just wondering if anyone here had seen one before.

A company called RCR in Detroit builds them. They're similar to the Atom, but about 1/4 the price. They're built to use the K20a, SRT-4, or 4G63T engine. They're might also be plans to use a GM LSx.
Dammit I knew that but I got here too late! Quarter of the price of an Atom is exactly why I feel that the Atom's are overrated..

Anything over 300-350whp in this would just be suicide.
No..300+ would make it great fun, a perfect track car, and unbeatable on a road course..but an LSX? Now that would be suicide:shock:

Chadillac

Dammit I knew that but I got here too late! Quarter of the price of an Atom is exactly why I feel that the Atom's are overrated..
I figured there had to be someone on here that had seen the car already. I love the Atom too, but there's no way I'd pay that much for one. After I saw the Top Gear video of it I couldn't stop thinking about it. That is until I saw the price. Once I saw this Superlite Roadster, I was the very first person in the US to have one delivered.

No..300+ would make it great fun, a perfect track car, and unbeatable on a road course..but an LSX? Now that would be suicide:shock:
I'm trying to make it to Auto-X this year before the season ends. I'll probably end up in A-mod or B-mod, but that's OK.

Yeah, a V8 in this thing would be absolutely insane. IIRC, he's using the LS3.