Can ebayers get away with this shit?

Blackassassin

LS=Likely Slow
heh do you even know them i'd email them and tell them to remove that shit, but hey if it was me i'd take it as a complement that they're using my car but that's just me.

Sammich

naw i don't have a copyright, but that's BS, if they asked me i would have said yea because i'm cool like that, but just to use somebodies pic without asking is outrageous

btw i did email them to take it down

CleanGSR

Yes you do have copyright. Read the law......you have copyright the second that your finger presses the button on the camera. I've seen this argued on photo forums and seen the law to prove it. I don't feel like searching for the law, but a search on some photo forums or a google search should find it.

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
Yes you do have copyright. Read the law......you have copyright the second that your finger presses the button on the camera. I've seen this argued on photo forums and seen the law to prove it. I don't feel like searching for the law, but a search on some photo forums or a google search should find it.
not really. if he had a watermark of some sort saying his name or whatever photography then it would be different. although it seems as if they have beaten him to the punch with there watermarks on his pic.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
CleanGSR is right. There is a law about that, once you save the image, take image, etc, and you can prove the time was before of this issue here. It's in the copyright laws but I don't know which one. I'll have to do some research and bust open my Entertainment Business text book.

CleanGSR

^^ Exactly. You have the original dated before any others. You don't need it watermarked for it to be "naturally" copyrighted.

patrick4588

Integra God
i work at a photography studio and you have copyright on any picture you take. if you sent it to them thats one thing, but its your picture and if you did not give them permission, thats illegal. do you even have their lip?

best628

KEVIN CHIU
i don't know handle something like that.
make them move it....
i can give them my car's pic....if they can accept mine. jk
btw...it seems they don't move it, right?