Canadian members please look here

I really want a set of Canadian G2 headlights with the DRLs. If you have a set or are willing to hit up a junk yard for me(compensation provided of course), please PM me.

goofygamer

I saw someone selling the DRL relay on HT the other day. I can't seem to find the thread anymore

92gsrboy

all you need to do is splice the power wire from the fog switch ...into the power wire from the rear defroster...takes like 5 mins to do it...thats what i did

easier than wiring in a relay

all you need to do is splice the power wire from the fog switch ...into the power wire from the rear defroster...takes like 5 mins to do it...thats what i did

easier than wiring in a relay
Already have the fogs wired up like that. I want the headlights to have the DRLs.
Also, please PM me what parts you used for your 5 lug conversion bro. I know you told me all about it at ECHM, but I forgot. lol

Ominous- Good looking out. I didn't realize it was as simple as a relay. +rep to you Sir.

Ok, If someone could get me the relay and the pigtails out of a car at the junk yard I would be ever so grateful and will still compensate you for your time.

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
paden, really? think outside the box! get a relay from any other honda that has daytime running lights or from any car that has them. Or get a standard relay and wire it to you ignition switch :p

paden, really? think outside the box! get a relay from any other honda that has daytime running lights or from any car that has them. Or get a standard relay and wire it to you ignition switch :p
I try and use the correct parts these days. No throwing it together like I used to. I'm just gonna try and get the part number and order it at work. I might just scoop up the relay from the new Accord.

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
I try and use the correct parts these days. No throwing it together like I used to. I'm just gonna try and get the part number and order it at work. I might just scoop up the relay from the new Accord.
well I do approve your hardcore OEM'ness :D but I think any honda one would suffice, its like putting EP2 seats in a teg (sorta lol)

So I called Downtown Acura in Toronto today. The parts guy was awesome, and gave me the part number without hassling me, unlike the majority of US dealerships I've talked to. Now to take the part number to work tomorrow and order it.

speedin

The Transporter
I pulled the DRL relay out of my car, you can use mine. But its just a simple automotive relay :lol: . Just spice into a key on source and use that to trigger the relay spiced between a power and your headlights, simple. If you want that dim look DRL then throw some resistors on the 12v feed wire to the relay.

Or you can spend 10x as much for the oem. Both ways will work. And if done right both ways will still be equally as clean.

I pulled the DRL relay out of my car, you can use mine. But its just a simple automotive relay :lol: . Just spice into a key on source and use that to trigger the relay spiced between a power and your headlights, simple. If you want that dim look DRL then throw some resistors on the 12v feed wire to the relay.

Or you can spend 10x as much for the oem. Both ways will work. And if done right both ways will still be equally as clean.
I don't know how I'll achieve the effect yet, but I am determined to have DRLs. :D
I thought about an OEM relay since I can get it at a discount from work.