Canadian144's DB2 GSR restoration

Canadian144

so your building two cars at the same time right now?
Well actually three haha....

This red DB2, the DC, and my 92 Legend.

The DC is kinda my main focus right now. The DB2 popped up for sale and I had to buy it, although I'm not planning to start really working on it for a while. Yes I have this thread open but it's really just to show off the parts I'm acquiring. I'd like to put the clutch in before the end of the year just so I can drive it around.

The Legend is "done" as in it's on the road and runs pretty well..... however this spring it's getting a new powerplant also haha.

I saw one of those for the first time not too long ago and almost crapped myself, I had no knowledge of them, along with the Acura CSX, we don't get those state side :p
HAhaha yeah! They must be weird for you guys. I go to school in Boston, and a few days I was walking downtown with some of my friends and we saw a Canadian-plated CSX and my friends who are into cars couldn't figure out what the hell it was.

I actually love the CSX type-S.... basically an 8th gen SI but with leather/luxury and better looks.

Canadian144

This past weekend I got a mint door from the JY. Solid... has one or two little dents but it's in pretty great shape. Current pass. door is rotten on the bottom. I just have to convert this one to a power mirror and window setup. Not a huge deal.

The guy I bought the car from also texted me saying he found the spark plug cover so he sent that to me. Also picked up a pair of taillights that don't have moisture leaking in & a spare KM/H GSR cluster off of his buddy.

That's all for now....

My priority:
1) part out 93 Legend sedan I bought to make some space and some money
2) cut rear QPs/rear disk/rims from silver DC4
3) 3.5 swap the 92 Legend coupe (among other things)
4) finish the 92 GSR
5) finish the 94 RS

Canadian144

Haven't done any work, but I bought some 2-piece 15" Volk GR-Ns... does that count? lol. Will media blast them, polish the barrel lips, and powdercoat the faces black, white, or gold... haven't decided yet.