can't find itr optional side skirts . any ideas?

itzjackjack

ATLANTA
Hey guys, I can't seem to find any rep itr optional side skirts (the one with the valance sticking out at the end ). The ones on eBay are OEM & are way over priced for me. Any ideas where I can get some Reps/OEM for a decent price with shipping?

g3teg97

Super Moderator
They are discontinued and rare...they are not going to pop up all the time. Keep checking the forums. Remember, you are probably not the only one looking...

xZachTheRipper8

man id love to get my hands on optional side skirts. i found some on ebay for 150 bucks which isn't to terrible. but i don't have the funds for my exterior right now. but it is one of the many things i want for mine lol and the mugen gen 2 itr wing. ugh pure sex! good luck finding some man

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
I found mine after the 5th google search result, both sets for like 240 shipped. I forgot the site. Its a rep btw... and its not itr optional. Its just integra optional

Sent from my DC4

Mikeypotato

I couldn't find any forever but checked ebay every day, finally some when up for sale on there from Europe and I spent $600 to get them and the condition wasn't great but nothing that couldn't be fixed. Just keep looking and you'll find them eventually.

itzjackjack

ATLANTA
man id love to get my hands on optional side skirts. i found some on ebay for 150 bucks which isn't to terrible. but i don't have the funds for my exterior right now. but it is one of the many things i want for mine lol and the mugen gen 2 itr wing. ugh pure sex! good luck finding some man
Can y'all send me some links, I would appreciate it

Teggy64

Got vtec?
Bayson R makes replicas. Althought as I recall fitment is iffy because they just clip onto your stock skirts instead of replacing them like the oem ones.

GA TEG

Took almost two years to find the set I was comfortable with buying, and I'll be taking them to my grave.

Just be patient. They're out there, being hoarded. People will eventually need money or get out of the hobby.

Last edited: