Car bogs at 3000rpm

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
So I'm trying to get this car off my driveway but it doesn't drive properly at all. When I rev it up to 3k, it completely bogs out. If I hold my foot on the gas, it will completely die. If I let my foot off the gas, it will idle. If I step on the gas quickly, it doesn't rev but just bogs right away.

So a bit of a history is the block is the stock B18C1 block and the head is B16A. It was spitting out a few codes but they have all been fixed, yet this issue is still happening. When I let it die to give me a code, it spits out a "Electronic Load Detector" code.

From the other issues, we have replaced (with brand new parts) the distributor, spark plugs, plug wires, fuel filter, seafoamed it, changed oil, put new 94 fuel in (what I have always used), coolant temperature sensor, air intake temperature sensor, and that might be it.

It feels like there is a build up in the fuel delivery system which causes more air then fuel. A new pump is going in tonight but I wanted to see if there are any other suggestions.

The worst part is I have sold the car already, I just need to get it running well enough to drive so it can leave already. I need my driveway back!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
nope, there are no weird smells. The tail pipe use to pump out black smoke (from all the gunk) but that has cleared since seafoaming it. Now it's pretty clean out the back (but not 100%)

ProjectTeg

Integra's FTMFW
Check your under dash fuse box and see of any of them are burnt out... I had a similar issue with this and it was caused by one of my o2 sensors shorting out and it said I had an ELD error and the fuse for it was blown... Somehow oil got in the plug of the o2 harness blew a fuse for the ELD and caused the same issue.

Sent from my phone.

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
hmmmm worth a shot for sure

the car won't rev past 3k no matter how slow or fast we try

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
I know there are a lo of the same plugs but it's all been checked. I did swap those when I did the head gasket not too long ago and it was a little similar but a lot worse. I was able to drive the car around for a little bit but it's rough

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
so after installing the new fuel pump, checking all fuses, checking all sensors and plugs, the car runs fine now. It has already been driven home by the new owner. It's official, I don't own an Integra anymore.