car boost high but sputters HELPP

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
my car died after i slammed on the gas brake and clutch. i had a emergency stop and accidently had my foot on the gas while slammed on the brake. so now my car wont start unless i have my car floored to give it some gas. then when it does it sputters and tries to die but by keeping the gas down it stays running and their is black smoke out of my exhaust and under the hood right at the header might be comming from my turbo. and also my car starts to boost high and my car wont go any higher than 1500rpms and does like a 2ft backfire and when it shuts off my boost is still going and my turbo continues to spin for about 30secs. last time i shut my car down and it stayed in boost at 3psi for about 1min but my car has the sound like it has holes in the exhaust and its dying and giving it has is the onlything keeps it going but help me out i need my car running asap

Last edited:

Muckman

Not a M0derator
It sounds like you banged off the rev limiter repeatedly or over revved your engine. You may have bent a valve or the timing belt may have skipped a tooth. Start with a compression test.