car broke again

sleeperintegra

yea its the 3rd time my car has fuckt up and the 2nd time my radiator is fuckt up. its irritating. the top of the radiator apparently separated from the metal clamps that hold the plastic part. i gotta get ANOTHER @#$ing radiator. at least the towing was free...

you can't really tell wat im takin a picture of but its the clamps on the radiator

(the clamps are pulled out cuz my friend was tryin to hammer them back in lol)

Attachments

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
oh ok...uhm save up the cash and go to a good mechanic and try to strike a deal with him... try to get to do a complete overhaul and checkup on the engine at a good reduced price and tell him you have another project car or show up in somebody else's car saying that if he gives you a deal with this one you'll return later with more work for him. It worked for me(at another shop) when my uncle(my free mechanic) was on vacation in Spain. He's there again so im assed out again till he gets back.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I worked on the biggest piece of shit cause of some boobies. Then I got some good ass simpithy sex cause she thought I hurt my arm on her car.

sleeperintegra

Ominous G2 said:
IThen I got some good ass simpithy sex cause she thought I hurt my arm on her car.
i'd say take it like a man. lol but i'd prolly add sex cuz i wanted to. is it a bad thing when u gotta talk ur man into sex? lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
change the radiator your self ...its like a 30 minute job ... if you got the cash get a aluminum radiator ..:)

sleeperintegra

yea i kno. i've already taken it out, im just waitin to get up to the auto parts store. gonna replace the thermostat, and the radiator hoses too. joy.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
sleeperintegra said:
i'd say take it like a man. lol but i'd prolly add sex cuz i wanted to. is it a bad thing when u gotta talk ur man into sex? lol
Shit I almost replied in Sleepers post, clicked edit insted of reply with a quote. :smackself

Anyways:

It didnt take much talkin, I also never said my arm hurt.

sleeperintegra

Ominous G2 said:
It didnt take much talkin, I also never said my arm hurt.
oh haha my bad.

well it turns about the thermostat isn't opening enough and creating pressure, so i'll replace that tomorrow, got a new radiator and hoses in there. i even *gasp* got my hands dirty! amazing! :)

Last edited:

sleeperintegra

yea i got that. and im gonna replace the thermostat tonite. anyone kno about the fender wells? can they be replaced or just removed? mine are fukt up and they're annoying.