car broken into again!!

dlo253

Pretty much. Just need as many layers as possible to stall them and confront em or make em just give up lol.

kenny19

its by my window so if they tried to tow it id wake up and i have a kill switch that i turn on and there is club on the wheel so they can't take it but i wish they woke me up to i could just beat there ass

j13

Keep It Clean
shaved Key, Jimmy.

they can open your hood by pulling the latch cable from the grill and help them selfs to anything they need.

good alarm, DB rear handles, hood pin switch, disabled rear hatch lock.

Jayteg

its by my window so if they tried to tow it id wake up and i have a kill switch that i turn on and there is club on the wheel so they can't take it but i wish they woke me up to i could just beat there ass
None of that matters with a roll back, it'll drag it up on there. Integra/civic two of the top five most stolen cars ever. If they want it, they'll get it.

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
None of that matters with a roll back, it'll drag it up on there. Integra/civic two of the top five most stolen cars ever. If they want it, they'll get it.
Is it possible for them to steal with this on the front and rear wheel?

JDM Mayhem

Slim jim most likely not. They are most likely using a long reach to get to the lock stitch or lock bottom, and using a air bag for prying open the door frame that little bit.

I have a kit for breaking into cars as I'm a tow truck driver. You can get these kits from snap-on, mac tools, macco, But they normally only sell these kits to people they know are tow truck drivers or to a shop.

That's the most easyist way to get into them. I can be in a Integra in about 5 seconds with my kit.

Get a good alarm and don't keep anything where you can see it from outside. Also don't have your sound system turned up anywhere you are getting close to, because people hear that and go, oh look something I can steel.

The Kev

Vtec? I have V-TAK! Son..
You know what sucks the most....Is when you know who the jackass is that ripped you off. A thief you don't know, STINGS...A thief that you DO know and stole from you, A KICK IN THE NADS!!!

enoch723

There is two kinds of car thief. Basic car thief's and professionals. The basic will know small things like older cars having worn tumblers will work with just about any key, or that a flat head will break the tumblers. Then there is the pro that knows your car inside out and will take it if her wants it. Really now way to fully stop the pro. I think the only way to beat the pro is to make sure your car doesnt look like a big pay check. If it looks average, they tend to stay away from it

2kdb7

R u sure u weren't drunk and just left ur door open? I've done that a few times. And nothing was missing 90% of the time if someone is going to break into your car they will smash a window its the fastest way and most of the time they r fucked up on something and don't think to use a door handle I know I lived in the hood for years and all the cars I know have been broken into were unlocked to begin with