Car died on me..

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
So the master tech got it run by he had to bypass the power wires from the main relay (yellow/black and yellow green), so the problem is that my ECU is not sending power to the main relay to get it to run. I ran my boys GSR ECU and still nothing. Just need to figure why it's causing that. Any clues?

Sent from my iPhone 2g

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
was the acg fuse checked?

I really dont know what is on that circuit besides everything that makes your car start.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I'm about to, I asked the master tech to check but I guess he didn't do it. At least he narrowed down the search for me, it's the 15A fuse at the top of the box?

Sent from my iPhone 2g

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
car should start right up once its replaced. I really dont know whats on that circuit. Mine popped 20 of them in one day and stopped all of a sudden. hasnt had a problem since.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Gotdamn, I was crazy happy to see that the CEL went off once the key was in the 2 position signaling me that it should start.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

Nick_C78

Might have a loose wire or something is arcing to metal. The bump might have made an exposed wire touch metal and ground out...Just something to think about. You should briefly run through all your wires and see otherwise it could happen again.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Hm, thinking about it, the orange wire on the oil pressure gauge for the headlight is exposed. I'll tape it up as soon as possible and see if anything else is exposed.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

R13

The other asshole
How much other shit on your car have you quarter assed as bad as that oil pressure gauge? :rolf:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Well, that pressure gauge is the only mod I've done that required some wiring, I had the alarm installed professionally.

Sent from my iPhone 2g