car hit me yesterday

isa423

street freaks
yesterday the exit lane for the freeway was backed up to a complete stop before you even get on the on ramp. the car behind me didn't notice and he slammed into my rear bumper :( my whole bumper is smashed and its damages part if my hatch is damaged. my drivers seat broke with me being whip lashed. the insurance company trying to say that my car is totaled because based on the damages compared to the price of the car.
heres a link of some pictures
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=113745&id=1493897891&l=9bb309bf42\

oh and to make it all worse when i got home fedex came to drop off my new aluminum radiator that i just bought

mirrorimg

This content is currently unavailable
This public photo link is invalid. It may have expired.
How about you upload your photos to Photobucket.com, then post them.

Odds are, a rear end collision will total any Integra. The amount of repair work needed to fix the rear, quarter panels, hatch, and subframe will exceed to value of the car. Your best bet will probably be (if you had any aftermarket parts on it) to buy it back and part it out.

isa423

street freaks
How about you upload your photos to Photobucket.com, then post them.

Odds are, a rear end collision will total any Integra. The amount of repair work needed to fix the rear, quarter panels, hatch, and subframe will exceed to value of the car. Your best bet will probably be (if you had any aftermarket parts on it) to buy it back and part it out.
my buddy works at an auto body shop so hes helping me out trying to get the insurance to not say its totaled... ok i uploaded the pictures but to put them on here what code do i use?

BeatBox

Real Good!
just go to photobucket, to the right of the "IMAGE CODE" click on it (should copy it on its own) then paste here :)

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
if they total the car, that means the repair costs more than the car is worth, meaning more money in your pocket. If they keep it clean title, less money in your pocket.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
from what it looks like its just a bumper support and bumper that shouldnt total it, i would have the damage marked up so i can pocket more, i mean its up to you if you want to sell this car down the line. I mean mine is a different circumstance as its going to be a track only car.

isa423

street freaks
no its just my DD but my coach that has the body shop quoted it at 3000 total i think. so idk i still waiting on what in the insurance company says because they are giving my a hard time. bottom like i just want it back in my hands and be back on the road haha

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i actually cant tell whats messed up your rear looks slanted but the bumper could be swaying my perseption if it

isa423

street freaks
well hey hit me straight on but to avoid the car in front of me i turned the wheel just enough to miss the car. so most of the damage was on the left side and the part between the bumper and the hatch ( like where the tail lights are ) also was hit. that could be it

mjones73

If they total it, you may want to take the money, buy yours back to part it out or look for a shell and transfer your parts over...

isa423

street freaks
thing is that im pretty sure im not gonna get a whole lot to get another one even close to this one. i bought this with i/H/E and and a few things here and there for looks for about 3500. i dont think i can get a deal like that in short notice cuz i need a car

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Damn, I just saw this happen getting off the freeway coming back to my office. Some tweaker in a Firebird nailed a soccer mom in her vag-wagon