Car insurance for mods

xFamousTeggy17x

So my car is almost done now with the gsr motor and the greddy turbo and I have put alot of money into this build but now i am having trouble finding insurance that will cover my upgrades. Im scared that someone will hit me and I will only get what the car is blue booked as a 91 LS with alot of miles on it...any companys people know of or use that will cover my upgrades?

mirrorimg

Companies wont insure the modifications you make to your car. A highly modified car will not bring in the price of its stock value + upgrades. Sorry, it doesnt work like that.

Best thing to do, if in an accident, is to buy the car back and sell the parts separately.

rockadilla

thats right.
yeah dude hate to say it but if u mod ur car and it gets wreaked, or heaven forbid stolen, ur screwed on all the parts u bought

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Companies wont insure the modifications you make to your car. A highly modified car will not bring in the price of its stock value + upgrades. Sorry, it doesnt work like that.
A lot of companies will insure modifications. But of course you will have to pay to play.