Car Insurance

turbodelslo

Whts up ci? I already know that there are a couple of threads on this topic but I didnt see any that had the insurance companies that I am lookin at. Well Im lookin at either usaa or geico for insurance because Statefarm is a good company but way too expensive. I know what companies look at but I am married, in the military, 23 wife is 22 have no tickets neither one of us but she has one rear end collision. Cars 00 gsr and 08 nissan se-r
But my main question is how good is the service between Geico and Usaa and the price?
I also want full coverage for both cars

Thanks

David Shiny

I am an international student in US and I am going to buy a car. However, I don't know which insurance company has car insurance for international student. Can anyone tell me some infomation about it, scuh as the name of the company or how much it costs?

DARKNGL

Amigo del Wraith
Whts up ci? I already know that there are a couple of threads on this topic but I didnt see any that had the insurance companies that I am lookin at. Well Im lookin at either usaa or geico for insurance because Statefarm is a good company but way too expensive. I know what companies look at but I am married, in the military, 23 wife is 22 have no tickets neither one of us but she has one rear end collision. Cars 00 gsr and 08 nissan se-r
But my main question is how good is the service between Geico and Usaa and the price?
I also want full coverage for both cars

Thanks
I personally have had American Family, All State and now Geico. So far Geico has treated me good. I have had no accident and the wife recently just had a small fender bender (Her fault - love tap really ) which totalled almost 4K ( total bulls*** if you ask me.... just an effing scratch but anyways.....). We asked if it would raise our rates and they told us that it wouldn't due to it not being a lot of money or reaching a certain limit. I of course was happy. I am 31 and wife is 28, two daughters. Wife drives an 07 Speed3 and I drive my 95 GSR ( both full coverage ). I also have an 03.5 MSP in the garage as well ( Mazda Fan here!) .

I am an international student in US and I am going to buy a car. However, I don't know which insurance company has car insurance for international student. Can anyone tell me some infomation about it, scuh as the name of the company or how much it costs?
There is no way to give you a number ($) without calling one of them and getting a quote. I am sure any insurance company will be able to get you insured.

Last edited:

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Usaa is the best. I have it, pricing is extremely competitive, plus the service is great. They also offer a lot of other stuff beyond insurance for loans and banking etc.

built_ls

My family has GEICO for all four of our cars and the price is fair. The service is good. I'm not too sure what the total bill is for all for cars, but we pay every six months.

You should be able to call or go online and get a quotes from each company

mjones73

My wife's van has been hit by a Geico customer and they did a good job of getting my car repaired quickly. I've been hit twice by Progressive customers and they've been good to deal with too.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Country insurance is crap, I'm dealing with a claim now, they refuse to pay my medical bills til I close the case, which is now hitting my credit. And after 5months of chiropractic, an er visit and permanent spine and knee damage, they're offering to pay my past bills (~$7500) and $2000 pain and suffering, total crap, don't use them. I use American family, they are great IMHO, someone hit my first teg in a parking lot and didn't leave any info, American family still picked up the bill, made all repairs, and didn't raise my rates, they even covered my rental, and I only had liability. That's damn good business right there, I won't switch for anything.

grayghost

Check out Amica. Their service is great. Price seems reasonable for three cars but there is a discount in there because they also insure my house.

turbodelslo

I called around today and statefarm is $280 a month, usaa is $298 a month, and geico is $175.15 a month for both cars under full coverage

pinkley

b@115D33p
I have geico on a 09 Avenger (full coverage) and my 95 teg has liability. $98 a month. Married, 2 children, 25, no speeding tickets ever on record.

Ganyon

Right now liability on my car through state farm is $65 every 6 months. Wonder what it'll be when I start driving.

dariel89

Ok here in miami fl, pip with liability 260 down and 144 a month, cant even imagine what full cover would be, also i only have a speeding ticket and 1 ticket for tinted tail lights

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

turbodelslo

well a guy i talked to with geico made a mistake but the total cameto $224 and some change but still better than the others. Its still not bad because right before I left for deployment my gsr and wifes se-r payments were around $180 with the teg on liability. This qoute is for mississippi coverage where im stationed but im from texas and insurance is a lil bit lower and the comp and coll. is higher in texas.