Car isn't Accelerating PLS help

GSRnoobie

Noob Mechanic
Here is what happened, i drove back home from a weekend with my girlfriend. Stopped at a red light then proceeded to go. Got maybe 200 feet before all power stopped. Pulled over to find my timing belt had snapped off. Towed it to my friends tranny shop, where he put a new belt on and i would assume also did the timing.

Now i know what my car sounded like and felt like before the belt snapped and how it sounded after he fixed her. Completely on the opposite end of the spectrum. My neighbors complain when i leave for work, this morning they actually asked what was wrong. Aside from that, i picked her up Saturday and she seemed way off, she doesnt accelerate. She wont go past 40 mph, even with petal to metal and makes a backfire sound when pushing her past 40.

The only thing i can think of is clogged CAT, but my car is straight piped (bought this way), Fuel injectors arent properly functioning, fuel pump also not functioning, etc...

Could a valve adjustment fix the issue? What does that even do....

Pls help ive already dropped alot of money into this car and can't afford to keep doing it.....atleast for mechanical issues. :(

If you live in Pittsburgh and want to help i can give you contact info.

94RS

No fucks given.
Let's see... You don't know what the hell is going on with your car, I gave you a possible answer, and you don't want it.

f*** you too, dude. Did you want me to spoon feed you the exact answer without having the car in front of me?

GSRnoobie

Noob Mechanic
Wow and to think I would have been among adults. I asked for actual answers, maybe I should have said detailed. Saying limp mode doesn't tell me jack s***, because i'm supposed to know exactly what that means.

Now you continue being a jerk for no reason, to someone you dont know.

You can start off by asking more questions if you would like to know more info on my end......since obviously you live in Florida and the car isn't in front of you.

94RS

No fucks given.
You have the power to ask for exact answers on a forum, that means you have the power to google what limp mode is and how to get rid of it.

GSRnoobie

Noob Mechanic
I didn't come to an Integra forum to google. I expected knowledgeable peers who would be willing to help a fellow integra owner. But instead my first post is greeted by an asshole. You don't think I would have already googled my issue?

GSRnoobie

Noob Mechanic
If you aren't going to be of help then quite posting to this thread. I'd rather have a conversation with someone who is willing to help me. Who isn't going to reply with useless information and dick head remarks

GSRnoobie

Noob Mechanic
Samurai - The shop did a compression test and everything was fine and assured me the timing was done as well. Should i have mentioned the previous owner swapped the B18c head with the B18b. And they might be doing something based off the original? Also i have no Cel