car lights problem

obama'swhiteson

ok no matter what i do i cant turn my corners or rear lights off and dash lights, my headlights dont work either unless my brights are on i cant figure out whats the problem, i did check the fuses under the dash and were good, what could it be?

mjones73

Did it just start happening? Did you make any wiring changes on the car? The switch may be going bad if it's nothing else.

mjones73

The headlight switch in the steering column.

B_Weezy05

i had the same problem and it ended up being a few fuses.. check all your fuses the fuse box by the battrery and also check under the dash you should be able to locate them pretty easily

cdkee

Aftermarket stereo? Doesn't hurt to check, try taking your stereo out (if its aftermarket), frayed wires can sometimes be a problem.

gs300cky

same issues on my other car and it turned out to be wiring issues so check you wires and follow all the way back and make sure nothing is messed up or touching.. but ya the headlight switch can be an issue. OR if you had a radio installed they may have tapped into the power source on that.
last week i saw some guy whose radio was plugged into his washer fluid pump and u can only use one at a time... so check any new install items

obama'swhiteson

The alarm system that was put into my car is what messed everything up, now my guesges don't work, the headlights do work but all the driver side light are dim I'm not ire why
all my wiring is messed up and idk what to do