Car price

1999GSR

I have a 1999 GSR totally stock with 54K on it. Very good condition, but not a museum piece. Some kid offered me $10,000 for it on the spot. I realize that this is well over book value, but I also have been unable to find another GSR with such low mileage and a clean carfax. What are your thoughts, I'm a car dude, but I know relatively little about Integras. What are your thoughts?Thanks.

lee__xiong

yea i would sell it too only cash! ALSO you could bring up the fact that theses integra gsr are hard to find in excellent condition and with low miles, could get you a few more bills haha its true though!

jznsn2u

bring the kid to the bank so your bank can count it and make sure its legit. sell your integra to that rich sob.

ISMELLBACON!

ISmellBacon!
that sounds fishy, but if it's legit, get it in cash and you could buy a damn Type-R or like the others said, downpayment on S2K :D

95Silverhonda

1999 integra gsr in that condition is very very rare so make sure that you are with someone when selling it because people would do anyting for the car because of the vtec engine make sure that you take your time looking at every bill that he pays you