Car pulls HARD to the left... After I put on new tire

Aqualite_Solid

DB7 no Aston
I recently had a flat in my drive way so I got a new tires put on my wheel.. Get it on bag out the drive way start gaining speed and my steering feels loose and wobly and turns left with ease.. (I don't have power steering) wtf happened?

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2

Aqualite_Solid

DB7 no Aston
Two months ago but I've replaced my tires before this due to somebody slashing my tires and it never did this

Ganyon

Just 1 new tire or 4 new ones? I know if you get just 1 you're suppose to put it n the back.

Aqualite_Solid

DB7 no Aston
One new one and I rotated the new front with the back..

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
i had this same problem happen...except i had to replace my inner tie rods...so i just replaced both inner and outer tie rods on the front end...and everything was fine. so i would check those out and make sure there not going bad on you

Physh1

they're not one direction only tires are they?
Directional tires really only matter when it's raining out. Dry weather it doesn't affect anything.

I bet the wobble is balance related but the pulling is alignment related.

Cameron

Aqualite_Solid

DB7 no Aston
My tie rods are fine... I just don't see my alignment going from perfect over night because of a tire going flat.. But I guess

R13

The other asshole
Directional tires really only matter when it's raining out. Dry weather it doesn't affect anything.
oh, Wasn't sure how it was on cars, I just thought I'd throw it out there, I had new tires put on my mx bike recently they put them on backwards and that thing did not wanna go strait, Switched em around right and problem solved.

Last edited:

Physh1

My tie rods are fine... I just don't see my alignment going from perfect over night because of a tire going flat.. But I guess

You have 2 tires, one new, one older, that don't have the exact same wear/diameter. If they are different brands it may play in as well.

If you've got a wobble that double check the balance...if it pulls, check the alignment. How many miles on the older tire? May want to replace that one too...

Cameron