car run then it wont start again after stall on 2nd gear

db84life

hey sup.... i just got my engine rebuilt and put in the car..... i adjust the valves and replace new parts.. such as water pump and belts and ect.....

its run and start for teh first time...... valve was tapping so i readjust teh valve... i started up again and sound good....i check to make sure nutin is leaking... so i figure i test drive in front of the house.... run fine, clutch feel soft.. its a stage 3 but feel weird comparing to stock....

n e wayz.... i drove back and forth for couple of minute.. then when i was turning back i was still in 2nd gear and it stall out.... i try to start it again... it turn but it wont start.... i got smoke coming fromt eh engine bay...it was koolant leaking soemwhere... but also i fould out that b4 i test drive was that there was pressure build up in koolant... upper and lower hose was hard.... it look like its going to burst as pressure....i did let the car run for 4 minute b4 i test drive.... also there were white smoke when i was reversing... i tot it be moist since teh car havent been drivin for months.....

i hope that the head gasket not blown.. but from working on honda.... i never see this b4 was why there soo much pressure building up .... i replace the water pump and thermostrat... parts are from napa.... thermostat look diff. then stock.. but they say its for the car.... if teh thermostat is wont the upper host get hot? i mite be wrong? n e wayz.... if u need more infor.. let me know... but i really thank you for ur help and comment....

blacklisted91

Teck Army
db84life said:
sorry to make u confuse or so.....just feeling lil ..........?
Although I still dont understand what the above ^^ quote means, i was just fucking with you. Sorry bout your teg, but I can honestly say ive never dealt with any problems like the one you are describing. Im sure someone on here will have atleast a good idea of what it may be.

db84life

its koo mang... nutin personal... just that i'm dieing to drive my car and now i jus feel like...crap... i know i cant just rush it and its take time....i been taking time working on it... at least i got it to start and running....somebody out there might have the same problem...

i think i mite jump timing when i stalled and i just wasnt sure about the pressure in koolin

db84life

no
not yet i guess...the gauge didnt go up... it was in the middle
but it look like its going to blow

i check the oil.... it look clean... no mix

db84life

it crank over but it wont start

the first time i crank it start .... but since i stall it.... it wont start.... i thinkin i mite have jump timing...i'm checking that today

Winki

Undercover mod
check your timing but also the time i had my car stall like that was when the Dizzy went out

db84life

my main concern is why is there soo much pressure build up in the coolant.... i ask a couple of people.... they say it can be a defective head gasket or bad head.. i got the head deck at the machine shop..... it does make a lil since....
also when i turn teh crank counter clockwise... i head pressure leaking somewhere but wasnt sure where.... when turn.. u cna hear it......

one person at teh dealer told me i have a air pocket build up inside.. but will that cause pressure to build up.???