Car shakes when braking at high speed

99teg LS

Does anyone else's front end shake when slowing down from higher speeds? It seems everytime im drivin fast and start to brake the front end starts to shake. What would be my problem, and what would be the solution.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
99teg LS said:
Does anyone else's front end shake when slowing down from higher speeds? It seems everytime im drivin fast and start to brake the front end starts to shake. What would be my problem, and what would be the solution.
Probably your brake rotors are warped, maybe they need to be replaced if theyre too slim or take it to a machine shop and have them cut and resurfaced.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
sounds like your rotors time to get ur brakes done

YezEr

Retired VeeDubber
Crazy but actually happened!!! Check ur lugnuts!!! I was on my way to englishtown on year and my wheel started shaking as a braked around 60-70 mph..thought the bearing gave out or the rotor warped came to find out the damn tire guys used the wrong torque stick on my car!!!! YEAHH

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
that could of happened too someone tried stealing my boys rims and got scared when he came out the next day he drove to my house and said his car was shakin really bad on the highway and my dumbass took it for a drive and was roompin it when we got back and checked everything out we noticed all but one lug was left on his back tires i was like oooooooooooo $h!t good thing they didnt come off cause that would of been really funn lemme tell ya

CLspec

CaliLifeSpec
God was lookin out fo yo ass...u lucky..4reals