car was stolen

boostedboxer04

thats right. last monday my car was stollen. fortunately for me, but unfortunately for the scumbag pieces of shit, they blew the motor on the highway. haha it was found abandoned two exits from my house. got it back to my house and realized two things. one, there is a hole in the block big enough to put 3 fingers in. and two, the retard left a thumb print clear as day on my shift knob. long story short. its not a felony to steal cars in NH so they aren't going after him. but it pays to have family in the police dept. they ran the print and found a match. i know who you are you f*ck. where you live and where you work! needless to say buddy, your time will come. SOON!

boostedboxer04

no insurance. so im gonna take the cost of a new block out on this punks skull. this may sound tough guyish but this kid has no idea what kind of family he fucked with. lets just say that the othe side of my fam is involved in a world wide biker “club” : )

AB's95blackLS

That sux your car got jacked and the motor blown a friend of mine got his car stolen with a blown rear seal and they drove away and he never saw a glimpse of his car again. Im In southern NH where are you? Id offer a good kick boxing background but looks like you got that end coverd

Peace

AB

Apollo

Dude, kick this guys ass for everyperson whose ever had their shit stolen (that includes me). Don't be 'fair' about it either. BTW, apparently knee caps are the most painful part of the body to sustain a blow in. I wouldn't say shoot him, but have aluminum bat, will travel :thumbs up

Also bring some insurance (whether that's extra people or what have you) in case the shit goes south.

heykosal

Angkorian
Damn bro that sucks! I know how it feels my car was stolen and totaled earlier this year. But you're lucky you found out who took it! Hopefully he'll be prosecuted to the fullest!!

boostedboxer04

he wont be prosecuted cuz im not pressing charges. im dealing with this my way. i see a wheelchair in his future. i hope he's on here reading this too. getting all nervous. you should be! kinda hard to steal cars without the use of your legs chump

he wont be prosecuted cuz im not pressing charges. im dealing with this my way. i see a wheelchair in his future. i hope he's on here reading this too. getting all nervous. you should be! kinda hard to steal cars without the use of your legs chump
:sleep: Sucks your shit got jacked, but its easy to run the lips on the net. I know if my shit got ripped off, I wouldnt be making threats over the interwebs.

Sammich

ur just fortunate to have ur car back man...last time i saw my car was the night i parked it

of course..i'd love to do some head bashing..but i'm over it now

J_Jay_B

teg driver
i agree with the CI meet to kick this guys ass... im down for some head smashing and curb stomping...