car was stolen

Keenooo

a couple of days ago my car was stolen infront of my house..

good news, they found my car in one piece. they didnt take anything from my car. everything was just a mess.

I know the feeling bro, it sucks. You're elated to have your car back but you still feel violated over the theft.
Glad you got it back.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
messes can be cleaned up. luckily they didn't strip your car or take anything. sounds like it's time to invest in some really good security, especially since they know where you live now.

sparkys13

I like the tuna here
Dude my car was stolen on Tuesday morning and same thing i found it in one piece thank god. But some stuff was cut to hot wire the car and also steering wheel was cut to remove club. Glad you got it back i know how it feels.

Damado93

im glad you many people either get their cars back in good terms

even if its just a broken window or something...

its better than finding it on cinder blocks striped to the metal ]:

glad you got it back

DAWGSwlms22

That's really good..it's crazy how popular integra's are to thieves.
aint that the truth. someone was telling me a couple years ago, that integras were one of the 5 most stolen cars across the united states. but, now its number 6. heres a link to a website telling about it, if anyone is interested.
http://editorial.autos.msn.com/article.aspx?cp-documentid=434545
and, if not. here's juss the list.

Here are the 10 most stolen vehicles as reported by the NICB — the number in parentheses is the model year most stolen:

1. Honda Civic (1995)
2. Honda Accord (1991)
3. Toyota Camry (1989)
4. Ford F-150 (1997)
5. Chevrolet C/K 1500 (1994)
6. Acura Integra (1994)
7. Dodge Ram Pickup (2004)
8. Nissan Sentra (1994)
9. Toyota Pickup (1988)
10. Toyota Corolla (2007)

72Spitfire

Glad to hear you got it back. I'm sooo glad I live in the country and don't have these theft issues, i never even lock my doors. People are scumbags. Karma is a bitch.

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
aint that the truth. someone was telling me a couple years ago, that integras were one of the 5 most stolen cars across the united states. but, now its number 6. heres a link to a website telling about it, if anyone is interested.
http://editorial.autos.msn.com/article.aspx?cp-documentid=434545
and, if not. here's juss the list.

Here are the 10 most stolen vehicles as reported by the NICB — the number in parentheses is the model year most stolen:

1. Honda Civic (1995)
2. Honda Accord (1991)
3. Toyota Camry (1989)
4. Ford F-150 (1997)
5. Chevrolet C/K 1500 (1994)
6. Acura Integra (1994)
7. Dodge Ram Pickup (2004)
8. Nissan Sentra (1994)
9. Toyota Pickup (1988)
10. Toyota Corolla (2007)
It would be the same year as mine lol

Keenooo

cats steal my car and i have to pay for everything. impound, towing, and the repairs.... stupid. -.-
they cut my ignition wire. they took some parts laying around in my car that i had on before. but whatevs!. glad its back. =D