car will not rev over 3 grand help!!!!!

dateg88

Ok so I turboed my b18c gsr on 5 pounds. Then took it to a Guy and got it tuned on Neptune. While he was tuning my car he put two step in at 3.2 rpm. The car ok if I take the kill switch out an let it sit for a couple minutes. I just replaced the alternator yesterday with a brand new one so I know the batteries getting charged. The battery is also only 3 months old. Idk what it could be. So I need to try to figure out why it wont rev past 3 grand all the time.

Last edited:

Ganyon

Welcome. I'm sure someone with more knowledge will help you out. Also when you say the car will not rev over 3k, is that while sitting still or when you're driving.

Last edited:

dateg88

Welcome. I'm sure someone with more knowledge will help you out. Also when you say the car will not rev over 3k, is that while sitting still or when you're driving.
It wont sitting still but I know its not supposed to. Hince 2 step. But as I'm driving it wont either it we'll rev to 3 grand then it will be in 2 step again and 2 step isn't supposed to work over 6 MPH so Idk.