car won't start... alarm won't let me

Bwhat?

I took my battery off my 95 gsr today and when i put it back my doors lock with my keys in so i opened with a hanger. The red light in my steering wheel in blinking and i cant start my car. How can i reset the alarm help asap plizzzz
Btw is a factory alarm

enoch723

Unhooking the battery shouldnt have reset your alarm especially if its factory. It just wont start? or the alarm goes off?

Bwhat?

The alarm goes nuts averything blinks and car wont stat is like no electricity goea to the starter. The battery is brand new

Bwhat?

Which fuse disable the alarm. I pull the yellow ones in the fuse box undr the hood and nothing ( i was told thar the yellow one was the alarm one)

enoch723

so the alarm goes off when you try to start it? Sorry you have to be specific in describing what you mean. Saying everything flashes and no electricity goes to the starter, could mean that your starter is bad or something. If it doesnt start when you turn the key and the lights flash and it makes a siren noise then it is just the alarm.

Find out what kind of alarm you have and just reprogram you FOB to work with it and disable the alarm

mdtsdca

When you hook up the battery and alarm gets power, you have to disable it because it engages when it first gets power. Try clicking your button to unlock everything before starting your car. As a precaution, check all fuse to see if any are blown.

Ganyon

Just try unlocking it using the remote. It should unarm the alarm and it should start.