Car won't start , crap

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
hey guys , this is so frustrating but another problem with my car, ok so when i went to go turn on my car it doesnt turn on , when i turn the key all the light come on fine and i had put gas in it . When i turn the key it sounds like it wants to turn on , so its turning over but nothing , this isnt the first time its fukn up its so dam frustratimg trying to make it fasterand im held back my shit like this , but help is apreciated . Oh and p.s. how much would it be to completely rebuild my engine, b18c1

B18B1Maikeru

I had a similar problem with having a hard time starting the car while it was cold, plus in this cold weather too. So I changed my oil and used synthetic instead and it didnt have that problem anymore.

Or it could be a fuel delivery problem?

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
No funny noises and i use syntheric oil but still nothing , so ya its turning but nothing

whitesheep

hmm I am accaullty currentlly having same problem, try holding down ur key eventaully itll start, but I am investigating my problem. I was told Engine Compression, or Iginition problem. So not rlly sure tbh.