Car won't start, help!!!!

genesis

tougê hêrmit
i disconected my battery today and when i put it all back on the car was making a clicking noise and the tail lights were flashing , the car wont start is there a secret to how your supposed to get it to start or some thing?

mteg

Automatic Lover
First off, Why did you disconnect the battery? What were you doing? 2nd, was it making the clicking noise when you reconnected the battery, or when you tried starting the car? Third, is there power to anything else in the car, ie. radio, headlights, etc..? Idk, it could be anything from a bad ground, bad battery, bad alternator, a short somewhere, bad alt, etc...

Backwoodz Tuner

Do you hear the clicking from under the hood or dash? You could of some how wiggled your starter ground wire loose so ya ain't gettin the proper ground to turn it over or maybe some how screwed up your main relay under the dash. Idk the possibilities are unlimited. I'd check your starter ground first off

integrabeast

if the battery was bad then you woudnt have power to any thing so its got to be a shot in a wire or your starter is bad........ are you sure you didnt have you turn signal on dumbass?

Spody02

Name: Cody
i tho i killed my battery one time when i did this, turns out i didnt tighten them enough

hahaha

genesis

tougê hêrmit
i got it to work it was a stupid ass silent alarm that didnt work and i was switching the battery out for my twelve pound race battery. so i found the fuses for the suposed alarm and pulled them the car started fine after that! i have another question every time i push in the cluch and when i let out i hear a loud clicking noise coming from out side the car. it also does it when i let off the gass and when i push on the gass. does anyone know what it could be its so anoying im ready to shoot myself.

LSvtecboi

for the future:::: the starter doesnt have a "ground wire" starters are case grounded to the block...