Car won't start, Help!!

gene91

alright i parked my car on some what of a hill and the next morning it wouldnt start, it was alil low on gas so i put a couple gallons in it which brang it up to over half a tank. still wont strart, when i try to start it it just turns over like iam not getting gas. checked and getting gas into the fuel rail, has spark. i was told it could be the map sensor? or maybe the ecu controlling the injectors and not allowing gas into the engine?

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
The fuel probably drained out of the lines. Fill it with gas, then turn the car's accessories on (you'll hear the fuel pump going for about 3 seconds then stop), then turn the car off, then do that again, Do not start the car, you are just priming the fuel lines.

After a good 3-4 times, try and start it. Keep the key all the way on until it starts. If it doesn't start right away, put the gas peddle to the floor and hold it there while the key is cranked.

After the car starts, please make threads with a more descriptive title.

gene91

The car isn't going to start because I've already primed the lines and tried that. How do I check if I have power to my injectors?