carbon fiber hood clearcoat peeling

JHowardGS98

first of all sorry for being a jack ass to all u that were tryin to help me before. i got a carbonfiber hood and the clear coat is starting to blister and peal what can i do to fix this

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Dude stop fucking making threads and use the goddamn search bar. I tried to make this concept clear in the other one of five threads you made but you didn't listen. People aren't going to spoon feed you every answer. Even if they did you wouldn't learn anything.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Carbon+fiber+hood+clear+coat+fix

First goddamn link on google.

JHowardGS98

Dude stop fucking making threads and use the goddamn search bar. I tried to make this concept clear in the other one of five threads you made but you didn't listen. People aren't going to spoon feed you every answer. Even if they did you wouldn't learn anything.

ok sorry dude like i said im nes on this site i have no clue whats going on i made my account a week ago

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
I know dude and I'm not trying to be a dick. It's just really not that hard to type something into google or the search bar. The topics you've brought up have been covered literally thousands of times. Yes, part of a car forums job is to help people solve problems. But there's no need to make five threads for very common and obvious issues that have been solved many times over.

yeah man what the fuck were you thinking asking a question on a tech forum? lmao you guys are pathetic just help the guy out! i like how you think you are the king shit of an internet forum, two thumbs up to you guys you are more man than any of us.

alyssafacex

yeah man what the fuck were you thinking asking a question on a tech forum? lmao you guys are pathetic just help the guy out! i like how you think you are the king shit of an internet forum, two thumbs up to you guys you are more man than any of us.
its not that he asked a question, its that he asked it without searching. had he searched beforehand, he wouldn't have had to ask. i don't see how its pathetic at all, do you wanna answer every single question someone has thats been answered 340967 times? didn't think so. its not complicated at all to click in the search bar, whether its here or google, and type in the same exact thing you're gonna type if you were gonna ask the question. it just avoids making ten million threads asking a question thats going to have 5 replies, which is unnecessary.

jznsn2u

its not that he asked a question, its that he asked it without searching. had he searched beforehand, he wouldn't have had to ask. i don't see how its pathetic at all, do you wanna answer every single question someone has thats been answered 340967 times? didn't think so. its not complicated at all to click in the search bar, whether its here or google, and type in the same exact thing you're gonna type if you were gonna ask the question. it just avoids making ten million threads asking a question thats going to have 5 replies, which is unnecessary.
x2 alyssa is right. Searching for your answer on google is faster than asking a simple question on a forum.

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
x3, she is right man

h22ateggy

G-ZrrrrMobin

hahaha i love how u did the whole google thing and showed him hahahahaha:rolf::rolf:

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
ok i just fugured that this sight would be alot better that google
It can be. Part of a forum's job is to help answer questions and ask problems. However, you've made five threads asking questions about topics or problems that have been covered thousands of times OR have a common sense answer. Plus, having people spoon-feed you answers will only make you lazy, not smart. You still won't know shit about cars. I promise you, take the time to research. If you have a specific problem or question, start a thread. When I was 14 I HATED doing research. One day I figured out that it's the research that makes you smarter, not the answer.

Last edited: