Carbon fiber or painted front lip

gsr_nikhil

I'm having trouble finding pics of your car, Joe, but Swerve posted some a week or so ago on some thread and I really liked the CF on your car. It's was made me want a CF hood and lip lol

XjoEnX

I'm having trouble finding pics of your car, Joe, but Swerve posted some a week or so ago on some thread and I really liked the CF on your car. It's was made me want a CF hood and lip lol
Check the NorCal meet thread at Treasure Island. :thumbs up

R13

The other asshole
You had a twin at that meet :lol: I had to double take at the pics because the wheels then I realized you have silver mirrors

ZaWn

If you do a cf hood and lip. You're gonna want to get a cf wing to balance them out.

-Z-

gsr_nikhil

If you do a cf hood and lip. You're gonna want to get a cf wing to balance them out.

-Z-
I was thinking my side skirts would balance them out. But now that you mention it, a park bench would be perfect haha

JemmieN

not a girl lol
IMO, i think CF accents only look good on dark colored cars. if you have white,yellow, or red it just sticks out too much and looks silly

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Can't argue with personal opinion!
Here's an idea; also just a personal opinion. Go with the CF lip, get a CF hood and CF fenders, and wrap the side skirts in CF.
I personally love carbon fiber. If you want the non traditional and more expensive look of dry carbon fiber, you could probably sand it down and re-clear it with flat or matte clear paint.

ZaWn

Here's an idea; also just a personal opinion. Go with the CF lip, get a CF hood and CF fenders, and wrap the side skirts in CF.
I personally love carbon fiber. If you want the non traditional and more expensive look of dry carbon fiber, you could probably sand it down and re-clear it with flat or matte clear paint.
That's too much carbon fibar... XP
It looks good on a black teg like yours but not on red.
CF hood, lip, wing and maybe sideskirts are enough imo.

-Z-