Carbon Fiber pieces fitting in USDM??

goofygamer

I've searched around and found some answers for other pieces, but they weren't specific enough, so I wanted to ask someone here. I'm going to purchase these two parts and saw that the cig lighter housing is for RHD integras and was wondering if it'll fit USDM lhd integras? Also, how can I tell if the vent is RHD or LHD? Thanks!

goofygamer

Thanks guys. Samurai, you said that the cigarette lighter fits, do you mean the cig lighter housing that I have pictured here or just the lighter itself? Are you sure the vent will fit if it's RHD?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
both of them will fit you just need to tug the wire to get to the other side the vent should fit. the only stuff that doesnt is the middle shift plate because if you look at ours it bends to one side and rhd bends to the other

goofygamer

Alright sweet, thanks! With the cig lighter housing, I thought that the two screws that you screw in at the ash tray area would be off since its on the right side now instead of the left.

goofygamer

Ok. Maybe I'll just grab the driver side vent. How hard will it be to tug the wire to the other side?

goofygamer

If anyone looks through this thread. None of those pieces fit. The only JDM Type-R CF part that will fit is the cupholder, ashtray (not the housing, but just the ash tray), climate control, passenger side window switch, and driver side window switch (beware: you will have to do some adjusting to the fuses or else you'll blow them for the D.S. window switch). Everything else will not fit!

mike_teg

just bought for my USDM GSR, jdm cf center console (just found out it wont fit), climate control ashtray and cup holder..........DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO INSTALL THE CLIMATE CONTROL on the usdm!!!

goofygamer

Climate Control should have no problem and you should be able to install it just like a regular stock climate control.