Carbon fiber trunk lid

R13

The other asshole
The cargo cover?

It's a bit much, Especially considering it's $200 for something that's gonna do nothing but oxidize and look horrible in time.

SleeepyHeaad

TheGreenMachine
True is there no way to stop that from happening?
Guess I'll just go junk yard hunting for the black cargo cover

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

R13

The other asshole
You can sand it and clear coat it but the stock cargo cover cost like $10 rather than $200 :lol:

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
And here I was thinking you just tape it over your trunk lol. Yeah, it's better to just but the oem one.

Sended from my phone

SleeepyHeaad

TheGreenMachine
Lol like wrapping it?

Anyone have experience with wink mirrors? The 5 panel reverse mirrors

SleeepyHeaad

TheGreenMachine
Thinking about buying it but I don't wanna get blinded by tall trucks behind me that have full set of hids these days

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Ive had my wink mirror for over 3 years now. I fucking love it. I have no blindspots what so ever. I guess you can get blinded by lights but I have 5% tint on the hatch so it doesn't matter.

Anytime I drive someone else's car I'm like fuck where's my wink mirror lol. The stock one is so tiny!

They only bad thing I have to say is that if you have a black leather interior and it get 95 plus degrees, the mirror will melt and form a sag. Mine did haha. But I still use it no problem! You can reinforce it with a metal bar so it doesn't do that.

SleeepyHeaad

TheGreenMachine
Ive had my wink mirror for over 3 years now. I fucking love it. I have no blindspots what so ever. I guess you can get blinded by lights but I have 5% tint on the hatch so it doesn't matter.

Anytime I drive someone else's car I'm like fuck where's my wink mirror lol. The stock one is so tiny!

They only bad thing I have to say is that if you have a black leather interior and it get 95 plus degrees, the mirror will melt and form a sag. Mine did haha. But I still use it no problem! You can reinforce it with a metal bar so it doesn't do that.

You got any pics of what it looks like in the teg?