carbon fibre

you a hater

i baught my brothers cf hood from him and its been sitting in his building for almost a year and the clear coat was cracked ... is it bad to sand cf or will it matter ... idk much about carbon fibre stuff so i figured id ask before i go ruining a perfectly fine hood haha

you a hater

heck yea! haha i didnt expect to get that quick of a response this forum is mad chill i love it

i got you on that rep haha :thumbs up

WAR 178

Premium User
yeah, I think you have to wet sand with fine sandpaper/ Ive also heard of shaving it ever so slightly. then reseal/clearcoat it.
should be good to go bro..

you a hater

alright now i have another question ........ my plan is to get a CF lip and i have my hood and i guess i wanna do CF down the center of my car ... i can buy a trunk no problem but what about the top of my car .... i dont wanna get just a wrap because its just pointless but i guess if i have to i will OR does anyone know where i could get a CF roof or get one molded or something?????? i have money so im not worried abt that so please any help would be greatful :):):):):):):):):):)

you a hater

hahahaha you talkin shit about my ride????? lmfao i saw that and was like AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha i wish i owned that pipe though id put it on my huffy!

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
alright now i have another question ........ my plan is to get a CF lip and i have my hood and i guess i wanna do CF down the center of my car ... i can buy a trunk no problem but what about the top of my car .... i dont wanna get just a wrap because its just pointless but i guess if i have to i will OR does anyone know where i could get a CF roof or get one molded or something?????? i have money so im not worried abt that so please any help would be greatful :):):):):):):):):):)
meh. wouldn't be my choice. there are some people who custom fab CF parts, buts its $$$. my opinion if you want that "look" would be to do the CF hood/trunk and then limo the windows and paint the roof black. that would look better IMO.

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
meh. wouldn't be my choice. there are some people who custom fab CF parts, buts its $$$. my opinion if you want that "look" would be to do the CF hood/trunk and then limo the windows and paint the roof black. that would look better IMO.
if youre doing the carbon fiber to save weight, get carbon fiber fenders and get the window replacement stuff thats hella light

DarkDB1

^^ Beat me to it... The fitment was "MEH" but the one I saw was the prototype. I was told it was fitted better. The guy that makes them lives out in sac so a few of my friends actually help him with the molds... My friends DA was used for the mold for the CF roof caps.

Prozon

Kris
I've been kickin' around the idea of painting CF to match the car. Lightweight and not noticable. :)