Cars Before ur Integra

Wraith95GSR

First Car was a 1984 Pontaic Fiero SE.
Second Car was a 1986 Pontaic Fiero GT
Third Car was a 1989 Mazda MX6 GT Turbo (MODDED LIKE CRAZY MAD)
Fourth Car (Still drive it as well) 1995 Probe GT (Modded)
Fifth Car 95 GSR.

DA6streetsleepr

I'm only 19 and Ive had 5 cars in a year. sheesh well here's the list. Ooh and not a single one did my parents help me get. I take pride in that.

1. 1990 Nissan 240SX was gonna get into the whole drifting thing but never happened
2. 1989 Honda CRX w/ Si Conversion(totaled by rearending SUV)
3. 1991 Honda CRX Si with built DOHC ZC motor
4. 1993 Acura Integra RS Hatchback
5. 1993 Acura Integra LS Sedan w/ RHD conversion.

thats the list so far. none other than 89 CRX were totaled. Either sold or traded.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
92 Nissan Sentra se-r sold..i do miss it..
98 integra gsr stolen...why god why...
98 honda accord ex sold....was fun..for a while
99 integra gs spec edition current car

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
my first car was:
1988 chevy caviler(god i hate chevys but it was only 200 dollars) had lots of fun in her tho sold for 600
1984 toyota celica haha 5 speed rwd can u say fun got it for free too but only lasted a month
1997 honda accord 2 door ex(god i miss this car) got totaled in an accident 3 weeks after i bought it
1994 chyrsler new yorker my love boat had 185xxx miles good car wayyyyyyyyy too big traded in for my teggy
1988 ford mustang gt in between project car completly striped short shifter all bolt ons dukes of hazzards doors since i couldnt open them from outside haha that car was great and hella fast but horrible on gas
NOW MY PRIDE AND JOY 1998 acura integra ls great car all around cant wait to get into this one and have some real fun first thing im doin is my suspensoin
long list for a kid whose only 18 bout to be 19 in 3 days lol and i didnt get my first car till i was 17 goin on 18

Baldy201

Mine is a really simple list.

1. '87 CRX HF bought for 500 sold for 650. hehe. I loved that car but just wanted something bigger.
2. '94 Ingtegra 4dr LS. Soon to be build and boosted. hehehe.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
1973 MGBGT - wrecked into a ditch.
90 Bronco XLT - was my dads drove it for like 2 months till i got my civic, didnt go out much cause the damn thing was $50 to fill up and got like 10mpg ... then gave back to my pops and he later sold it.
1991 Civic LX 4 door with sohc zc swap, sold when it got to 180k on chassis. Miss this one still sometimes wish i woulda kept it and swapped
1994 Accord EX 4 door auto. Did all sorts of shit to this, new paint, 17s, lowered on tokico illumas with h&r sports, intake, exhaust, diy blackhousing headlights, system, etc. Ended up sellin cause the tranny was startin to go

And now my 96 Integra LS

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
heres mine:

#1: 1997 Honda Civic EX (totaled)
#2: 1992 Honda Civic CXw/B16 (sold)
#3: 1997 Honda Civic HXw/B18B (sold)
#4: 1997 Acura Integra RS turbo (current)

mostly civics and most of my cars were the same year hahaha. Hondar pride. I will always have a Honda in my garage. always.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
what made you ditch the b18b hx? Sounds like that would have been a lot quicker than an rs because of the lighter body.

When i got my integra i was also lookin at LS civics but most of the ones here in CA arent legal cause of smog so you gotta have a hookup.

Now that the integras most stolem im thinking of looking for a legit ls hatch and sellin this that way i will be less of a target for theives.

209SpoonDC2

1964 Ford Falcon Sprint V8.......SOLD

1995 Mustang GT 5.0; i/h/e 3.73 gears, msd ignition.....SOLD

2000 Civic CX hatch no swap; c/f hood, Spoon wing, Spoon N1 exhaust, Skunk2 coilovers....STOLEN

1994 Integra LS; ground control, rota slipstreams, Spoon N1 exhaust

2000 Civic CX hatch (yeah, another EK, lol) Spoon mirrors, Spoon N1 exhaust, Spoon wing, c/f hood, JDM fenders, real CTR headlights, thin side moldings, Type R front and rear bumpers, Type R door panels, Type R climate control, Autopower 6pt. rollcage, Apex'i N1 coilovers, Spoon kevlar racing bucket seat
....I still own it :)

1997 Integra Type R; Mugen P73 ECU, Spoon shift knob, JDM black Recaros, JDM carbon climate control, H+R springs....I still own it :)

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
Melt said:
what made you ditch the b18b hx? Sounds like that would have been a lot quicker than an rs because of the lighter body.

When i got my integra i was also lookin at LS civics but most of the ones here in CA arent legal cause of smog so you gotta have a hookup.

Now that the integras most stolem im thinking of looking for a legit ls hatch and sellin this that way i will be less of a target for theives.
actually the RS is lighter than the HX. HX are coupes(just in case you didnt know) and civic coupes are heavier than integras (shell to shell). I sold it because a friend of mine saw it in my garage while I was fixing stuff on it (damn previous owners) and he wanted to get into the scene so i sold it to him for $3K. thats the same thing that happened with my hatch too. I had just put the engine in and was finishing up on wiring and a guy asked me if i would sell it so I did (not a HUGE fan of hatchs). I only drove the HX for a week haha.
BTW I raced my teg (before i boosted it) against my old HX and whooped him 5 times. its all about the driver my friend.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
didnt know that ... just figured an hx was light cause chassis wise its basically a dx coupe with power windows right?

RS is light though, i know someone with a 94 rs with h22.

ForceFed

...Relapsed
my car before my yellow integra ls turbo, was a blue integra ls turbo

my car before that was a 1980 bmw 528i

my car before that was a 1983 chevy blazer on airbags