cartown fb players?

whitedc4

lol i'm not a creeper looking for one million and a half friend requests i just want more friends on this game not enough of my actual friends play sooo if you feel like adding me and you're a cartown player the link to my facebooks in my sig just add a note to the request so i know who you are!

pleeeease:)

whitedc4

ha i just started playing so i'm like a level 12 i only have one car :( just an accord. I'm waiting for the s2k i wish they'd get more into sporty hondas though... i want them to throw an rsx in!

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
FB games are gay IMO. these cars kind of set that in stone. no offense to anyone. lol. last year my roomie was talking mad mess about farmville and i was like dude i could catch you...and he said "naaa brah, im like level 26"

...needless to say we hit level 30 at the same time and i quit the moment i passed him. sh*ts addicting son.

whitedc4

lol i don't know if youve heard of red star motoring or kings performance but the owner pepo is fucking crazy on that game i keep trying to catch him but i never will i started playing when he was like a level 10 and now gah he's almost to 29 and he's always on there!

.Cortez

94' LS
nice I play, you can add me, links in sig. I'm level 21 with a CR-Z, S2k, all special truks and a Viper just because its fast. lol.