Cash to blow!!

miloiii123

So I just put like 200 in my account (doesn't seem like alot but im a high schooler without a job right now). So what should I get???

I was thinking about some ebay clear housing projectors, replica lip, and maybe an a/t shift knob and a all black shift boot.

Also I like the Nokya a/t shift knobs (Like the one below) but I cant find just a plain one that is all black. Does anyone know another company that makes one of the long auto shift knobs that is just plain black?

afroman18

"Gap Sissy"
definitely save up 200 wont last long especially with gas the way it is now

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Maybe an intake, window tint, new cluster lights, front lip, and I'm sure there are some things I'm missing, but you could do some combination of those things. But I would take care of any maintenance issues you may have right now or could be looking at in the near future :thumbs up

PS. Don't buy gay shit

soccer4life

I say save it unless youre dying to buy something. Im in the same situation as you. High schooler with no job. We're in the wrong hobby lol

freespirit

before u start spending money on stuff for the teg....you need to ask yourself how effective is your security set up???

cborden

Jesus is THE way
save it and dont buy crap so when you come across somethin you really want you can get it and you will i promise

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
nokya = ebay, and it looks like a dildo, its automatic, dont change the shift knob lol

WAR 178

Premium User
I say save it unless youre dying to buy something. Im in the same situation as you. High schooler with no job. We're in the wrong hobby lol
I agree.... the car will have you broke with no $$$ to pick the girls up youre trying to impress lol.
Go get a tattoo lol...

96GSRteg

Tyler
i highly recommend saving it. unless you know the complete history of your car and have installed and maintained everything yourself, things could still break without notice. Then you wont have a car to pick up the ladies in.

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
i highly recommend saving it. unless you know the complete history of your car and have installed and maintained everything yourself, things could still break without notice. Then you wont have a car to pick up the ladies in.
Seriously man, save it. I can't say it enough.
I know exactly how you feel - except I had a job in high school and still had no money. I started my first year of university going in with $180 in my bank account. Trust me, you don't want to do it. The only thing that got me through the year was bursaries and selling my dirt bike (which I planned on doing anyways - but still). Just believe the people who are telling you to save it, because you will need it. Even if you're not going to university/college, you'll need the money for gas/insurance/maintenance/etc.

TL;DR - Don't blow your money on pointless junk when you can save it for legitimately important things or serious upgrades.