Cat back exhaust

Rayda9

So I wanna put in a cat back exhaust soon, and i'm at an impass. I want something good, but not something that will break the bank. Some people swear by ebay but from seeing ebay exhausts on some people's cars I work with at the honda dealership I work at, that doesnt seem like a logical choice.

Any suggestions? I saw a pace setter monza and an Option Racing cat back.. But I dont see reviews on those, and I'm open to other suggestions as well. Please.

91 DA with b18b1 if that helps.

Rayda9

There is also a brand I saw out there called D5 Concepts.. Anyone heard of them or bad idea to go with it?

Rayda9

Alright, well I looked it up on the site and it's not there at all. Is it possible it was discontinued or would contacting Jay actually get me somewhere better than the site itself?

Rayda9

How about the skunk 2 megapower for the 92-93? I heard it will work on a 91 integra as long as I use the cat from a 92-93. Is that correct? And it should all just bolt up from there if it works right?

Rayda9

Ok then, sounds like a good plan. And for a 91 correct? Sorry, I always confirm before I go to buy and all.

1stLSDA

skunk2 or pacesetter. either one would be a good choice. i made the mistake of putting ebay exhaust on my DB1. Sounds like hucky pucky at 2500rpm or higher