Cat suggestions....?

1994 Integra

Hey guys. I have ebay 4-1 headers. Ebay catback. And an apexi n1 muffler. Welded on by me :). But anyways. I have a test pipe on it now. And i hate the sound. Would you guys recomend a cat? I was thinking a magnaflow. Or should i just throw the whole exhaust away and start with a whole catback? Thanks guys :)

RonnieJ86

well if your good at welding and know what your doing and it looks good you can just replace it with a cat.

jdmaf

i got a whole cat back dude it sounds real nice but like i would go with the whole thing

1994 Integra

Okay. I just want to make sure its gonna at least sound a little "less ricey if i put a cat on. I should have never bought this ebay crap... Lol

rexpepper123

i got a megnaflow high flow 2.5in cat seems to work lol. donno bout the sound i got this poopy cherry bomb muffler on right now.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I have a vibrant 2.5inch cat on mine, it's still raspy. If your looking to get rid of that get the longest resonator you can fit.

sinisterDB

its the n1 exhaust can shape thats your problem if you went with a oval shaped can like a world sport 2 instead of the round n1 it would sound different, i would get a resonator and that should quiet down the exhaust note some.
also if you after performance jus make sure the exhaust is mandrel bent and not that wrinkled bend that you commonly see.