Cc Civic Ct Meet

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
^^you suck lol jk i wish it was in between cause thats the week of my vacation and i wanna do something out of CT luckily this just happened to pop up im still thinkin about goin to MD and visitin my fam and meeting up with slow_99integra

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
lol sorry teggy i was in gorgeous Puerto Rico the past 5 days so i havent been on and now i look like a red lobster but oh well, are you headin to that CC meet? let me know i know i can get some of my teg bros to go weve had a hard month we had 2 tegs down 1 with a hydrolocked motor and one shot a piston straight through the block (B20)
________
Bmw K100

Last edited:

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
teggyls said:
its on a weekend you can make in six and a half if i can lol you got a gsr i was drivin a lil s***ty rav4 plus we can double team it both angels showing up in white integras from CI hell yaaaaa
JDM98dc2 just picked upa 98 taffeta white gsr he has a 1991 g2 for sale too so that makes 3 white teggys
________
IPAD ACCESSORIES

Last edited:

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
^^hellz ya man white tegssssssssssss own all lol so let me know whats goin on man im deffinatly going and i think 1990teg is gonna come so just let me know we can all meet at my place its really close to uconn only about 20 mins away

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
sweet sounds good man yah whens the meet? i think he wants 2 grand for the g2 its a LS S special hes got the JDM 1 piece headlights the body is mint mint mint, no rust dents scratches i think it was recently done with gold pearl, i know the font bumper needs clearcoat thats about it... its lowered on skunk2 coils i believe and its rockin the gsr swirlies right now, aem CAI skunk2 cat back exhaust hes meeting up with me later he can give more details
________
ATHEISM FORUMS

Last edited:

JDM98DC2

I Love JDM
Hell Ya!!!! Me and My Teg Bros are ready to roll to this meet. and for 1990teg the only reason im selling my g2 is because i already got the GS-R so i dont need another car so i really wouldnt trade. The G2 was my baby and its hard to let it go. If anyone is interested let me know i need to get rid of it asap.

JDM98DC2

I Love JDM
oh yea and i forgot ..... TeggyLS, White Tegs DO run shit. Ive got 2 of them haha. cant wait till we finally meet up and cruise to this meet

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
JDM98DC2 said:
oh yea and i forgot ..... TeggyLS, White Tegs DO run shit. Ive got 2 of them haha. cant wait till we finally meet up and cruise to this meet
damn str8 we gonna have that shit poppin make sure you guys are rockin the CI decals and the meet is april 9th hit me up on aim tonight after 9 when i get outta work so i can give you guys my number and shit aight

konerri

:evil: i would love to go but i have a college conference at Trinity College that same day so i can 't make it. my bro is from club civic and he is sayin that they are representing with like 30 cars so far. he also said that last year about 40 VW's showed up and floored the scence. so club civic is going to represent this year.

No reason why CI can't also represent

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
damn man that sucks to bad you couldnt make it out you should go to the pike meet this saturday if you wanna go pm me and i'll give you my cell number so we can meet up

slikk

Money Getter
Yo this storrs show will be jumping. they had it last year and a few of my peepz went there and told me about it. all kinda of car and even more college girlz total hottness