CEL Code

Knice

Live & Die by Integras
My CEL/ABS flashed 4 times straight no pause in between is this the the right code for a 94 LS door? What does mean when my CEL light also flashes 7 times? Is it telling me I have multiple issues?

4 CKP - Crank Position Sensor

Last edited:

Knice

Live & Die by Integras
Actually I didn't make my ? clear...my ABS light flashed 4 times straight when I did the code test....according to the CEL Code 4= CKP Crank Position Sensor correct?

My other problem is the CEL engine icon in the upper right corner of the dash board also was flashing separate from the ABS light flashing. Does it supposed to flash? I thought it just light up to tell you that there's a issue and to check my engine only. I didn't think it would flash also.

If I go with the ABS light flashing using the paper clip test is 4 flashes. = 4 CKP - crank position sensor

If I go with the CEL engine icon its 7 flashes. = 7 TPS - throttle position sensor

Last edited:

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
they are different, when the abs light flashes it means different stuff, their numbers mean different things. code 4 on abs light is
1 wheel sensor RF
2 wheel sensor LF
4 wheel sensor RR
8 wheel sensor LR
instead of ckp, if you look at the link i posted above it will show you what all of the cel codes and abs codes mean