CEL - ECU Codes

Alvi84

Ah the dredded pump motor over run. While you should troubleshoot fluids, you more than likely have a bigger issue...the earlier years ABS system in integras is known for failure...and the pump motor over run is essentially saying that the whole motor/pump/accumulator assembly has failed.

Alvi84

i got a p1382 and i already replaced the dizzy housing... what do i do next
The CYP sensor is one of the wires in the dizzy. You will need to buy a new distributor to get rid of this problem from my experience. I had a 95 GsR with the same CEL. Had to replace the whole distributor.

94_teg

fluid is full and not leaking.

also pulled a code 41 Primary oxygen sensor heater? do i need a new oxygen sensor? is that whats its telling me?

Last edited:

macho617jdm

what if theres no flash to the engine check light and it stays on? ive read that its a faulty pcm

steveyracer98

Google-
Many posts begin with "My CEL is on! Whats wrong with my car?!"

<snip>

Now that your peptalk is over here you go...

ECU CODES (Thanks to Google)

<snip>

63 Secondary oxygen sensor
65 Secondary oxygen sensor heater

OK so here's a question - what is the difference between these two codes? If I replace the sensor will that solve the problem? Or is there something else that I have to replace besides the secondary O2 sensor?

Can't find anything on the web and I need to get the code cleared so I can smog my car.

Grassyass y'all

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
OK so here's a question - what is the difference between these two codes? If I replace the sensor will that solve the problem? Or is there something else that I have to replace besides the secondary O2 sensor?

Can't find anything on the web and I need to get the code cleared so I can smog my car.

Grassyass y'all
I think i threw both codes when i had an obd2 ecu and it went away after i plugged an o2 in

steveyracer98

I think i threw both codes when i had an obd2 ecu and it went away after i plugged an o2 in

So bottom line, if I replace the secondary o2 sensor I should be good to go, yes?

You know I am going to charge you for the sensor if that doesnt fix the problem :roll: :D

melbelle

how would you get the abs codes for a 90 db1?
I don't see the connector underneath the passenger dash, is it a different process. My CEL isn't on, just my abs light.