center caps

k624ash

I think the rims that were on my car when i got it were from a first gen teg. do you think this center cap would work? click here

heres a picture where you can see the rim missing the cap

tisguy

i dont know what will exactly fit, but i have a full set of 01+ ep3 center caps for sale, the look about the right size, but im not entirely sure.

k624ash

LiEkjAi said:
i think it will fit, cuz dat rim is dat gen2 rim
yea i didnt know if it was gen 1 or 2, it might be both though. Dont really know how they ended up on my car, but ill be rockin em as my winter wheels and would like to at least replace that missing cap

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
tisguy said:
i dont know what will exactly fit, but i have a full set of 01+ ep3 center caps for sale, the look about the right size, but im not entirely sure.
Hell NO they wont fit dude! lol!

But the ebay account says 86-89 Teg so I dont know, but I do know you can use the center caps from CRX's with that style, they say honda....

tisguy

the smaller holes in the center? i know there's the big original ones that you pop off with a screwdriver

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
tisguy said:
the smaller holes in the center? i know there's the big original ones that you pop off with a screwdriver
I think he's looking for the large disk-like ones that came from the factory

B18TEG

BLACK DA
that ebay pic is decieving. ask the guy for a side profile shot and maybe a diameter measurement and that way you know for sure